Skip to content
Who We Are
A registered society in Asansol, West Bengal working together with many women self help group, to empower themselves and trying to help other under priviledged mothers, childrens, elederly person and live a life with dignity.
Why Women & Children Empowerment
Empowering women & children is the key to social transformation since it enhance both the quality and the quantity of human resources available for development; also literacy of women & children is important key to improve health, nutrition and education in family.
How Do We Do It
- Visit Slum & Rural areas.
- Find out the basic requirement and problems.
- Convert group of women to S.H.G group.
- Offer Vocational training to members / beneficiaries for various skills like tailoring, paper packet manufacturing, paper crafts, plates and glasses, incense making, custom jewellery, mask making, sanitary napkins making, bag making, masala making and uniform making.
- Future endeavour farming, organic farming, animal husbandry, food beverages and mushroom cultivation etc.
- Facilitates selling of handicrafts, made by women through fair trade, outline and door to door selling.
- Also provides workshop in various issues in society such as hygiene, social rights, dengu, proper nutrition for pregnant women.
- Free night classes for women.
- Providing self defence training for women.